SHIRLEY, N.Y. – Workers have fixed a propane gas leak that caused authorities to evacuate 900 homes and shut down roads and railroad service on New York's Long Island.
Residents were told to leave around 1:30 a.m. Saturday after a propane delivery driver discovered the leak in a 30,000-gallon tank near a Kohl's department store in Shirley, about 50 miles east of New York City. By 10 p.m., all were cleared to return.
Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy (LEE'-vee) says propane readings at 100 homes near the leak revealed very low levels of the gas.
No injuries from the leak have been reported.
The Long Island Rail Road has resumed service between Speonk (SPEE'-ahnk) and Patchogue (PACH'-awg) after swapping buses for trains there because of the leak.
About 175 people spent at least part of New Year's Day at an emergency shelter.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.